GRP Flocculating Columns
MOSDEN Plastics and fibreglass has assisted in the development of GRP flocculating columns for water and waste water treatment plants. MOSDEN GRP flocculating columns has proven to be reliable and economical. The columns are well suited for outdoor use and have been used extensively throughout sub Saharan Africa. MOSDEN GRP flocculating columns offer added benefits as follows:
– Competitive price –existing tooling and standardised sizes
– Mass advantage – easier to install handle and transport
– Easier installation- one piece fabrication (No joints and no welding)
– Corrosion resistance- no corrosion due to water and process chemicals
– Maintenance – will not require painting or additional corrosion barrier.
The flocculating columns are generally manufactured as one piece to specific customer flow rates and size ranging from Diameter 300mm to Diameter 1500mm x 6000mm high. They can also be manufactured in bolt up segments for easy packaging and on container transportation.
These GRP flocculating columns are supplied with integrally moulded tangential inlet nozzles and a stiffening flange at the top end to increase rigidity. If required, a loose bolt on lead can be supplier to suit. Exteriors are coated with a white waxed and UV stabilised resin layer.
Looking for more information about our enterprise, our products and services?