From its origins in 1968 as a small private manufacturer of fibreglass tanks and related products for farmers, the company has progressed to become a well respected manufacturer of Non Metallic equipment for Water, Sewage, Process and Effluent treatment plants throughout South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa.
MOSDEN Plastics & Fibreglass is a privately owned company with its operations based in Cato Ridge. The company is actively managed by its owners, Tyran Guastella and Shaun Wright.
The work force is highly skilled with competent artisans, team leaders and laminators. At present the average duration of employment of staff members is 14 Years.
At present all manufacturing is conducted from our 1700 M² factory in Cato Ridge. Adequate Raw material storage, stores, manufacturing equipment and tank moulds up to ø 4000 are available.
Adequate despatch areas with gantries ensure ease of offloading and loading of tanks up to ø 4000 in diameter.
- Meet current and future needs of both existing & new customers with value, quality, service and delivery.
- Provide employees with a healthy, safe, rewarding and secure employment environment.
- Ensure maintenance of longterm contracts with suppliers of materials & services.
- Maintain strong cash flow and best possible shareholder investment returns.
- Live up to our environmental obligations in product realization processes and usage of our products.
All tanks, pressure vessels and process equipment are designed in accordance with British Standards –BS 4994-1987 and MOSDEN Quality procedures based on SABS 0157 principles are used for quality control purposes.
Quality Control plans and visual inspections are conducted on a routine basis.
Third party inspection can be arranged if required. Pressure tests are conducted on premises.
We produce a wide range of products for Water, Sewage, Process and Effluent treatment plants.